Online AutoCAD training?

Hello,

I want to learn AutoCAD and I was wondering if anyone had any first hand experience with any of the on-line courses?

I would normally just buy a good text and self-study, but I don't own a copy of AutoCAD. An on-line course would allow me to purchase a copy of the perpetual student edition for less than the price of LT. I need the full version because I come from a programming background and am looking to focus on the customization aspects. I have years of experience doing VBA for Word/Excel and want to extend that to AutoCAD. I also would like to compliment my self-study with the structure that an on-line course gives.

So.... I want to learn AutoCAD and I need the full version of the program. Can someone recommend a good on-line course that gives me that?

Thanks.

Reply to
Bob Smith

Try this site ............