Help me learn AutoCAD?

Hi everyone,

I really want to master AutoCAD but can't afford the $800 per semester charges for a class. I work for a repro company and work with AutoCAD versions r14 -2005 for plotting purposes. I want to learn all the other capabilities of the program as well. Would anyone be willing to give me simple assignments for me to try to figure out on my own and answer the occasional question? If interested pelase contact me.

Reply to
KayMac

There are free tutorials on the net. Though I have never seen one (never looked), I'd imagine that someone has written a home study course. Try here for tutorials.

under AutoCAD, fallow the links.

Reply to
CW

In addition to what CW suggested, have you looked into your local adult night classes? It will not help you 'master' AutoCAD, but it will give you a good start, and it is much more affordable than the $800 per semester you quoted.

hth,

Brian

Reply to
Brian Spillane

I taught my self. I bought George Omura's book, Mastering AutoCAD and used it as a tutorial. Six months with his book and you can teach the class.

Reply to
Lowell Holmes

I did the same, with similar results.

Reply to