AutoCAD Training Survey

Hello fellow cad gurus.

I am an experienced cad manager and I want to share my collective cad knowledge with you. I have over 10 years exoperience using autocad every day.

I want to create some sort of training product to help new users become more familiar and more efficient with Autocad.

I was wondering if you can help me out by completing the following survey, I don't have anything to offer to you right now. I will give everyone who truthfully answers the following questions a beta copy or limited free trial of the final product. It just depends on what the final product is.

  1. What are you looking for in an Autocad training product?

  1. Have you ever purchased Autocad Training Materials before?

  2. What did you think of the product?

  1. What type of problems or frustrations are you having with Autocad training materials right now?

  2. What are you looking for to solve your problems?

  1. If I had a product to answer your problems, what type of materials would you like? A. videos B. audio C. Workbook D. ebook E. other/please explain

Thank you for your time.

Reply to
matcad

You might want to post this to an autocad group. My primary requirement from autocad is to never have to use it again.

Reply to
John Wade

Hear, hear, unfortunately I use it every other day for something (trying to be flexible, helpful and accomodating). But have no fear about his ability to get to the ACAD users community. Besides us, he posted his plea to ten AutoCAD oriented groups, according to Google. But, where did you see it, John? I didn't know it existed until you replied and I got the Re: AutoCAD Training Survey. BTW, my primary training requirement is someone in management that cares what I do or how well/intelligently/efficiently I work, with Pro/e, AutoCAD or any other software, and understands the importance of training. So far, what they prefer is invisible training: you get it on your own (Sat morning at a local community college), it doesn't interfere with work, it doesn't cost them any money and they get all the benefit. Typical cheapass American corp. So, ACAD guys, offering the thousand and first "new" training resource aren't nearly as irritating as maybe they ought to be. They just seem kinda sad, lost and clueless.

Reply to
David Janes