The China Insertion

Awl--

Yeah, yeah, we all know about china'n'shit, but here's a little inside factoid from a machining compadre of mine. Ackshooly, he's a lamp-maker and architectural sheetmetal-ist, very high-end, very skilled. In Brooklyn, NY. Who needs some work, btw... :) Inyway, he does real spensive stuff, for the Connecticut and Manhattan Rich, you know, $5,000 stainless steel one-off chairs'n'shit, bronze 10 ft doors, ekc. You know, some asshole's wife in CT gets a creative urge during her long arduous day of doin absolutely nuthin, sketches out her own furniture'n'shit, which then of course MUST be realized. My buddy then realizes sed creative drivel for these ultra-effluent assholes.

But, he says some of his business comes from a guy who will want a replica of some item, say, a Frank Lloyd Wright chair or table or sump'n, made

*absolutely perfectly*, for, well, the future Chinese Insertion. So ahm doin my Li'l (Gr)asshopper Thing: O Sensei, O why does shit have to be so perfect, iffin it's just goin to fuknChina?? Sensei: Cuz, (gr)asshopper, iffin I put one inadvertant minor *scratch* on the chair, the repro's from China will then contain sed scratch! Goddamm....

Thought that was a might inneresting, in that

  1. when they say "copy", they ain't foolin,
  2. China is *that* good, and
  3. China don't even have to outright steal our shit.... They just commission someone to have it made and shipped right on over. Ain't no surreptitiousness or skullduggery bout it. Hey, here's X dollars--help us shove it in. My buddy don't like what he does, but shit, he's gotta eat, and pay rent/salaries.

There is, apparently, no escape.

But have no fear--if China/India don't shove it in, yer own fav domestic corporations/politicians already have their zippers down, and will step right up, if not in fact beat China to the Insertion. The Johnny-come-lately's will just have pick different orifices, as the choice ones get impacted.

But shit does roll down hill, fortunately: There's always *Africa* left, for *everyone* to f*ck, by way of stealing her resources, since nobody over there has any money to buy shit with.

You know ahm off from work, right?? :) Torn deltoid, which fortunately (unfortunately) no longer hampers my typing. :) :) Cornea's growin back just fine. :)

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

you're a funny guy

KevinZzz

The west sent over billions of dollars and engineers and inspectors and diplomats and ....

We forced the Chineese to build factories and ship us tax free stuff . If our inspectors arent looking over their slant eyed shoulders , they will happly piss on it , strip out the threads and pack it up and put a Q.C. stamp on it .

China does not do engineering nor fabrication , they dont want to do those things , they like to paint pictures and weave silk .

In the near future there will be a sudden loss of gov't and then 40 years later a steep drop in world population due to sterilization of all poor females .

China will lose 99% of its population , there will be NO factories , only rice farmers .

The race whose gene poll will be rocketing up will be the white race , White males will be heathier never need a hospital nor a doctor and make more than 10 milion $$ annually . All because of freedom and competition . All people will compete and only the top 1% will live good . The Black race will take a payoff to sterilize all females and no black humans will exist in 40 years .

WWII was the last War . We will live another

100,000 years but without gov'ts . You will never hear the word "no" . You will hear " i will give it my best ....." say a discouraging word and you will be deported . Obviously there is no room for crime , much less a bad word against anyone ( punisment is too harsh )

But before that , the USA must melt down in 11 yrs for it's war mongering govt . Just like

1776 only we wont just send them to Canada , they will twist in the wind and rot here ... SELL OUTS !....

Proctologically Violated©® wrote:

Reply to
werty

If you get a chance view the Nova/PBS series "The genus that was China." It's a 4 part series. Your library may have or be able to get it.

These 4 tapes will give you a cold shot of p*** to the heart because you keep seeing what happened then that resulted in the collapse of China as a civilization and nation is happening here in the US.

The imperial government of China ran the country into the financial ground, and spent all the money on everything and anything but productive assets.

It took a popular revolution, anarchy/interregnum, a communist revolution, a cultural revolution, decimation of the population, and systematic socio-economic genocide to "correct" the problem, once China slipped into the abyss.

We would all do well to learn from China's mistakes so that we do not have to go though the same thing.

The 4 tapes are:

Rise of the Dragon: The Genius That Was China China in the 13th century was the richest, most powerful, most technologically advanced civilization on earth. NOVA looks at how China achieved what it did, and what in Chinese politics, culture and economy kept it from doing more. Part one of a four part series. Original broadcast date: 03/15/90 Topic: technology/engineering

Empires in Collison: The Genius That Was China NOVA examines the extraordinary transformation that propelled Europe outward into the world from the 15th to 18th centuries, while China remained the insular middle kingdom. Part two of a four part series. Original broadcast date: 03/20/90 Topic: technology/engineering

The Threat from Japan: The Genius that Was China East and West came into direct conflict over trade and power in the 19th century. The West won. NOVA explores how Japan was later able to master Western methods, while China was not. Part three of a four part series. Original broadcast date: 03/27/90 Topic: technology/engineering

Will the Dragon Rise Again?: The Genius That Was China NOVA covers China's long road to economic and technological equality with the West, punctuated by frequent setbacks such as the 1989 massacre of pro-democractic demonstrations in Beijing. Part four of a four part series. Original broadcast date: 04/03/90 Topic: technology/engineering

Unka' George (George McDuffee) .............................. Only in Britain could it be thought a defect to be "too clever by half." The probability is that too many people are too stupid by three-quarters.

John Major (b. 1943), British Conservative politician, prime minister. Quoted in: Observer (London, 7 July 1991).

Reply to
F. George McDuffee

Apropo insertions, you've got to read Michael Pollans book "the Omnivores Dilemma" ... good explanation for why its called the cornhole.

cheers T.Alan

Reply to
T.Alan Kraus