Symbols with variable text

I want to create a symbol that will change size with the variable text. So if the text sentance is longer, the symbol will grow to
still include the text. I'm using wildfire 1. Maybe I'm losing it, but I thought you could do this back in rev 13 or so.
Thanks
want to create a symbol that will change size with the variable<BR>text.&nbsp; So if the text sentance is longer, the symbol will grow to<BR>still include the text.&nbsp; I'm using wildfire 1.&nbsp; Maybe I'm losing it,<BR>but I thought you could do this back in rev 13 or so.<BR><BR>Thanks</BLOCKQUOTE><BR> <DIV>In the drawing options file, set MIN_BALLOON_RADIUS &amp;&nbsp;MAX_BALLOON_RADIUS&nbsp;to 0 (zero). This lets the balloon size depend on the text size. I can't say if it will expand to include sentences or paragraphs. But it would always change the balloon size with the font size.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>David Janes</DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=