ACAD2007 to 2000?

What is the cheapest converter to
ACAD2000 from current versions?
Any chance it also does R12(DOS)?
- = -
[Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos]
Reply to
vjp2.at
Maybe DWG Gateway helps. As far as I know it is free and can go back to R9.
schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:er34m7$4pq$ snipped-for-privacy@reader2.panix.com...
Reply to
Steffen
Many thanks. Sounds great. What type of file is DWGateway.msi?
Reason I ask, I use IntelliCAD2000. Haven't checked yet.
- = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist
---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos]
Reply to
vjp2.at
msi is a microsoft installer file
snipped-for-privacy@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com wrote: > Many thanks. Sounds great. What type of file is DWGateway.msi? > > Reason I ask, I use IntelliCAD2000. Haven't checked yet. > > > - = - > Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist >
---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- > [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] > [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos]
Reply to
Jerry G
I had a professor back in college (McGill U in Montreal in the late 60's/early 70's) by the name of Demetrios Panagiotakopolous, so when I first saw your name I did a double take.
snipped-for-privacy@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com wrote: > Many thanks. Sounds great. What type of file is DWGateway.msi? > > Reason I ask, I use IntelliCAD2000. Haven't checked yet. > > > - = - > Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist >
---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- > [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] > [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos]
Reply to
Jerry G
*+-I had a professor back in college (McGill U in Montreal in the late *+-60's/early 70's) by the name of Demetrios Panagiotakopolous, so when I *+-first saw your name I did a double take.
Actually my surname is the most common in Greece. 1.2 million of us. A Chinese friend named Chan told me I had nothing to complain about. His surname counted about a hundred million. I wonder if that common fate is why he is one of my most trusted friends and classmates.
- = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist
---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos]
Reply to
vjp2.at
*+-msi is a microsoft installer file
much obliged
- = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist
---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos]
Reply to
vjp2.at
Another is by AutoCAD..free download..DWGTrueConvert.exe R. Wink
> > >What is the cheapest converter to >ACAD2000 from current versions? > >Any chance it also does R12(DOS)? > > > > - = - > Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist >
---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- > [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] > [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos]
Reply to
R Wink