ACAD2007 to 2000?

What is the cheapest converter to ACAD2000 from current versions?
Any chance it also does R12(DOS)?
                 - = -
Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist      http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos]
Maybe DWG Gateway helps. As far as I know it is free and can go back to R9.

Many thanks. Sounds great. What type of file is DWGateway.msi?
Reason I ask, I use IntelliCAD2000. Haven't checked yet.
                 - = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist      http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos]
msi is a microsoft installer file
snipped-for-privacy@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com wrote:

*+-msi is a microsoft installer file
much obliged
                 - = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist      http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos]
I had a professor back in college (McGill U in Montreal in the late 60's/early 70's) by the name of Demetrios Panagiotakopolous, so when I first saw your name I did a double take.
snipped-for-privacy@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com wrote:

*+-I had a professor back in college (McGill U in Montreal in the late *+-60's/early 70's) by the name of Demetrios Panagiotakopolous, so when I *+-first saw your name I did a double take.
Actually my surname is the most common in Greece. 1.2 million of us. A Chinese friend named Chan told me I had nothing to complain about. His surname counted about a hundred million. I wonder if that common fate is why he is one of my most trusted friends and classmates.
                 - = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist      http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos]
Another is by AutoCAD..free download..DWGTrueConvert.exe R. Wink