ACAD2007 to 2000?

What is the cheapest converter to ACAD2000 from current versions?

Any chance it also does R12(DOS)?

- = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist

---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos]

Reply to
vjp2.at

Maybe DWG Gateway helps. As far as I know it is free and can go back to R9.

schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:er34m7$4pq$ snipped-for-privacy@reader2.panix.com...

Reply to
Steffen

Many thanks. Sounds great. What type of file is DWGateway.msi?

Reason I ask, I use IntelliCAD2000. Haven't checked yet.

- = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist

---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos]

Reply to
vjp2.at

Reply to
Jerry G

I had a professor back in college (McGill U in Montreal in the late

60's/early 70's) by the name of Demetrios Panagiotak> Many thanks. Sounds great. What type of file is DWGateway.msi?
Reply to
Jerry G
*+-I had a professor back in college (McGill U in Montreal in the late *+-60's/early 70's) by the name of Demetrios Panagiotakopolous, so when I *+-first saw your name I did a double take.

Actually my surname is the most common in Greece. 1.2 million of us. A Chinese friend named Chan told me I had nothing to complain about. His surname counted about a hundred million. I wonder if that common fate is why he is one of my most trusted friends and classmates.

- = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist

---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos]

Reply to
vjp2.at
*+-msi is a microsoft installer file

much obliged

- = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist

---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos]

Reply to
vjp2.at

Reply to
R Wink