_executetool Duplicate definition of block XXXX ignored.

My tool palette stops working after I drop one block. _executetool Duplicate definition of block XXXX ignored. This only happens in this drawing. If I open a new drawing I can drag and drop all day. Is there a setting that I need to adjust? The INSERT command works every time BTW...

Reply to
Nuria