DWGEditor & debugging LISP

We've got LISP routines that we use with AutoCAD/MDT/Acad LT. They run without errors in Autodesk programs. However, when we try to run them
in the DWGEditor, we get errors. AutoCAD has a debugger so you can step through the LISP routine and locate the errors; is there an equivalent in the DWGEditor? I can't find anything.
Thanks Eric
Not that I think it will yield much, but have you tried this question on your VAR?
Eric wrote:

run
them
Eric,
It is odd that you run lisp on AutoCADLT... If you use Visual Lisp or Diesel it will not work in DWGEditor. There is not a debugging tool for DWGEditor (I think you mean the VisualLisp debugger in AutoCAD, so I think you are using VLisp). Only VB(A) and good old plain Lisp will work in the Editor.
Bert