check it out

Reply to
Rob Rodriguez

Rob,

Isn't that a bit awkward for PTC ?????

Mark

MM

Hmmmm,

I guess Rand doesn't rep PTC anymore, at least in the US

Mark

MM

: "MM" wrote : : I guess Rand doesn't rep PTC anymore, at least in the US :

Not since they sued PTC for patent infringement, around 2000 ~ real old news. But, interestingly enough, Rand still does Pro/e training (alongside Catia). And Monster ads show that they're still hiring trainers. Naturally, corporate stock transfers don't necessarily have to stop profitable activity. If DS is smart, they'll keep letting Rand do this training. (Hey, the saps line up to pay 3 grand a head for it conducted by some girl making $35 grand a year. Do the math: she conducts a one week session for 12 of you goofballs and Rand's cleared her salary for a year.)

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

correct,...