OT-- Any of you guys using a "man purse"?

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone, lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions? Randy Replogle

Reply to
Randy Replogle

Randy Replogle wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I use a carry-on type leather bag.

Reply to
Anthony

Backpack.

Reply to
StaticsJason

The word "petite" _anywhere_ in the description precludes its being manly ;)

Reply to
Bill Schwab

What type of heels will you be wearing? Hannibal Lechter to Agent Starling: "..... such a rube, w/ a good bag and cheap shoes...."

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

I use my flaped holster for my Luger...lots of looks, respect!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

I use one of these

got like 10 of 'em from going to different dealers last year and test riding bikes :)

Reply to
Steve Mackay

Eagle Creek has some manly looking stuff (in travel shops), but I use my old decrepit nylon Eddie Bauer daypack. It's too small for a laptop so it won't be targetted.

I kept forgetting the Eagle Creek thing, it was, however, perfect size and features for a small-format notebook, pens, cellphone, passport etc. I still use it when travelling, but it's too easy for the absent-minded like me to leave it hanging from the back of a chair.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Where the Warthog lives.

Reply to
Michael

I use an "Il Bisonte" (Bison leather, very strong) briefcase. It has a shoulder strap.

(second one from the right)

It's good for papers, large enough for file folders etc. Also glasses, phone etc. Has a couple of small compartments for that sort of stuff. Also has a number of slots for pens. Not very good for lunch, unless you make very thin sandwiches.

Reply to
Abrasha

Black powder shooters "possible bag"

I tend to make my own..deer skin, porcupine quill decorations..bone hook and loop.. scalp lock from the mouthy DNC campaign worker that wouldnt take no for an answer...

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 01:25:50 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Michael quickly quoth:

Hey, cool girdle, man. ;)

Izzat a snubnosed aminal?

--============================================-- Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. ---

ToolyRoo(tm) and Possum(tm) Handy Pouches NOW AVAILABLE!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 02:31:25 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner quickly quoth:

Wouldn't that smell, G-man? Animal hides can be cleaned up, but a DNC devil would tend to have that residual odor...

--============================================-- Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. ---

ToolyRoo(tm) and Possum(tm) Handy Pouches NOW AVAILABLE!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Randy

HD has some. I use it for a tool bag but it will do lots of things.

Bob AZ

Reply to
Bob AZ

On the day of Sun, 12 Mar 2006 00:21:22 GMT... Randy Replogle typed these letters:

Camera bags can be had in all different sizes and with few to many adjustable compartments. Many even have shoulder straps.

Devonshire

Reply to
Devonshire

A woman with a big pocket book walking behind you?

John

Reply to
John

phone,

Big pockets and a good belt.

Reply to
Kathy

Dude you really showed your stripes with this one. Get a briefcase or better yet a Kenedy toolbox.

Reply to
daniel peterman

I'm cheap so I have one of these that I keep in my truck:

I kind of like these too:

The Klein Tools logo helps with the 'manly' part. :-)

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

Reply to
Keith Marshall

Canvas baggie from a military surplus store. Handy and manly.

Reply to
B.B.