OT-- Any of you guys using a "man purse"?

That'd be me.

Lessee now...coupla screwdrivers, crescent wrench, flashlight, tape measure....the list goes on....

Ooops--maybe I shoulda been a plumber instead....

Reply to
PrecisionMechanical

The hardest thing to get rid of was that lingering smell of high class pot that seemed to outgas r for months from the hair...

That and the fleas.

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

Maybe not; "Klein" is German for "small". ;-) =20

--=20

-JN-

Reply to
J. Nielsen

I use a butt pack. That way I don't lose things out of my pockets on the motorcycle. Karl

Reply to
Karl Vorwerk

Take a look at a Scott e-vest . Has about a bazillion pockets of all sizes, to fit anything from a pen to a beer can to a laptop. They also have a police version that has cutouts for quick weapon access.

Reply to
J. Clarke

I need suspenders to hold up the weight, my butt is too small for the belt to have holding power.

Reply to
Nick Hull

For everything but the lunch Bib overalls works. A standard lunch pail carries a big lunch & extra ammo ;)

Reply to
Nick Hull

Don't travel by air much, huh?

Pete Keillor

Reply to
Pete Keillor

Or a fishing vest.

Reply to
Bill Roberto

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 05:08:47 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "Keith Marshall" quickly quoth:

Those are great bags. I keep one filled with boxes of fasteners, one with plumbing tools, and one with auto tools. I think I need a few more, too. I'll bet one would hold all 4 sets of tire cables and be less quirky than the plastic boxes they came in. Those things are a real bitch.

OMFG, the price of those things!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Briefcase.

Reply to
tallywhacker

To whom are you responding? Randy Replogle

Reply to
Randy Replogle

I had thought of that. And I googled...did you know that there is actually a "machinist bag"?

Randy Replogle

Reply to
Randy Replogle

I've done that. I don't think she appreciates it though. :) Randy Replogle

Reply to
Randy Replogle

--Got a rucksack with small, medium and large zipper pockets on the back. The biggie's big enough for my laptop computer and a couple of books; medium for digital camera, chargers and cabling. Small one for notepad, pens, snotrags, etc. Good for draggin' stuff to adult ed classes, etc. For trade shows, when I don't want to tote one of those plastic bags they hand out I empty out the big compartment and fill it with flyers. I use the midsized one to tote problems I'm having; i.e. this yr I'll have the nut from a BT-30 tool holder (long story) and some other widgets.

Reply to
steamer

These arent bad

?Itemnumber=91302
This one is quite good and I have one for a range bag
Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

The phrase you are looking for is 'courier bag'. Come in all sizes and formats, mine has lasted me for over 1.3 million air miles and 12 years...

Reply to
Emmo

Hows about one of these things?

I carry one of these
'day at work, it's the dog's danglies. Maglite, multiblade screwdriver, K.I.S.S. knife, cutters and cable ties.

Reply to
zedbert

Those are pretty slick. Fry's Electronics sells them btw.

They are a modified EMT's pouch..here is one of the more popular ones..and others like it

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

I have a buddy who's diabetic and thought for years that the pouch he carried on his hip was medicine or some gizmo he needed for a blown back. Learned recently that it _used_ to be... He doesn't keep the 1911 in there away from everything else well enough, a lot of the bluing is wearing off. Nothing about it said gun, and everything about it said it was for some medical purpose. I was taken completely off guard, and that's the reason he does it.

Reply to
carl mciver