how to turn on and off screen capture using solidworks api

Hi,
I want to produce an avi of the transformations that i apply to the assembly.Since solidworks allows to produce an avi file in the time
duration of turning the option for screen capture on and off I thought of using it.However i cannot find any API help on it.I do not want to popup dialog boxes to ask somebody to turn it on and then add the end turn it off.
Is there any other way using the api that i can produce the AVI file of the transformations done to the assembly.
Regards rohit.