New SolidWorks API Group

I have decided to start a new group to focus on the API portion of SolidWorks. This group is not intended to compete with what I believe is the best news group comp.cad.solidworks, but is meant to suppliment it.

So if you have any API questions, concerns, ideas, or just want to discuss it. Come post your message and lets figure out this side of SolidWorks!

SWX-VAR-JP

Jonathan Anderson

That one was closed because most of the users moved to the Google one.

Reply to
SWX-VAR-JP