Email based support group

Hi,
what are the good email based (distribution list) support group for
SolidWorks? I don't really like the trash talk that goes around...
Dominic.
Reply to
Dominic Brunelle
snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com or SWcad-subscribe@
Reply to
TOP
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....
Crybaby.
Reply to
Moderator
What list did I start? I think your hitting the wrong guy here. I am new to solidworks, I have been working with for only 4 weeks now... Before that I have worked 2 years with Inventor (which I miss for the moderated newsgroup), 1 year with I-DEAS and 1 year with Pro-E.
Also, I am not against the fact that you talk about your VX software on this newsgroup. I am against the trash talk following your posts. I am tired of hearing you saying the same thing over and over. Stop saying that it is better for lots of reasons... and give explicitly these reasons. And finally, I hate childish comments like Moderator does. Jezz, I thought the high school talk was way behind me...
I thought I was here to get help to use a tool, not the perfect one. I think none of them is. I can't change software everyday because a new one has came out. You can't do that in a big company. So it is not a matter of being stupid loyalist, it is just that we all have a job to do and might as well do it the best we can with the tools we have. In french, we have an expression that applies here : the grass is always greener on the neighbor's land. (free translation...)
Grow up people!
Reply to
Dominic Brunelle
A few posts back you were sniveling about "trash talk", and now you're doing it yourself. Mr Pot, meet Mr Kettle.
HTH HAND
Reply to
Moderator
This e-mail list is for users of SolidWorks. The list is to promote helping one another use the program more efficiently. Users helping users. Approx 195+ users. 5 years old. Low activity. Read online or receive e-mails.
Topics on this list include (but not limited to):
how to's general modeling of parts short-cuts, macros mating of assemblies design tables lofting, sweeps tables drawings & eDrawings translation, import & exporting of files from other CAD software to/from SolidWorks hardware that is best for SolidWorks
This list is not for bashing SolidWorks or discussion of any other CAD packages. See rules. This is not an official SolidWorks sponsored site, just users helping users work with the best CAD software in existence!
Dan B.
Reply to
Dan Bovinich
Same goes for You......as You just have answer or comment every single "drivel" he post here....clueless or not.
Krister L
"Cliff" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...
Reply to
Krister L