API SolidWorks - Toolbox property

Hello, in the distribution of SolidWorks, exists an application called "sldsetdocprop.exe" that allows to modify a property of a part to do it of Toolbox or not. I want to do an application using the API of SolidWorks, but nonencounter that method of the API could make this function. Somebody knows that method I can use? Thank you very much.

Reply to
www