Macro to turn on and off add ins

I would like to do a macro to turn on and shut off addins in my solidworks. Anybody have any ideas.

Reply to
IL_Bow_Man

How would this be any simpler than going to "Tools --> Addins"?

Reply to
That70sTick

Um.. use the Solidwroks office toolbar?

unless your referring to other addins that are on the office toolbar.

Hope that helps SteveT.

Reply to
SteveT

How about this one... Got it from NG bout two years back... cant remember from who....

Just modify the path to your add-in DLL... works fine here.

Dim swApp As Object

Dim RetVal As Long

'Path to the add in DLL for your application Const strAddInPath As String = "C:\the_path_to_your_addin"

Sub main()

Set swApp = Application.SldWorks If Not swApp Is Nothing Then RetVal = swApp.LoadAddIn(strAddInPath) 'Load Add in If RetVal = 2 Then 'add in already loaded 'Unload the add in swApp.UnloadAddIn strAddInPath End If End If Set swApp = Application.SldWorks End Sub

Reply to
Kvick