Home of Known Rocket Builder Blows up: Anybody we know?

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

"shockwaveriderz" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de:

I wonder whether he was making his own fuel/motors? According to the article,that was the SECOND explosion,another one occurred last week. I guess he doesn't learn from his mistakes.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

More importantly doesn't state he had been arrested or charged in doing so.

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

That's because they haven't found the pieces yet.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Funny excerpt:

The house is located on the 5700 block of Windridge Point in the Black Forest area, about 13 miles north of Colorado Springs.

Deputies said they have been at the house for small explosions in the past because the owner of the home builds rockets and narrowly survived the most recent explosion last week.

The blast leveled the home and created a wide debris field. Heavy smoke poured out of the large hole that remains at the site, even hours after firefighters extinguished the flames, 7NEWS reported.

Darwinism at work.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I've long believed that God set the physical laws of science up in such a way, as to automatically cleanse the gene pool.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Your belief is being reinforced by news events.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

"Deputies said they have been at the house for small explosions -in the past-"

They've known he was making 'something'.

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Yes, but as far as clensing the human gene pool, lawyers and legislators are screwing around with His handywork.

:/

Reply to
Tim

AGREED!!!!

: )

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Man, I *really* hope no one was home at the time... It's not even recognizable as having BEEN a house...

Eldred

Reply to
EldredP

Hard to believe this would result from "Low Explosives." I suspect that this wasn't anyone we would consider to be involved in our hobby.

Reply to
Gordon McGrew

Last report I saw was that they found a body. Too bad. You'd think after the first two incidents in the previous weeks that he'd have learned something. Clearly an incorrect assumption.

Mark E. Hamilton NAR #48641-Sr RSA #418

Reply to
Mark Hamilton

So was this someone doing EX?

Reply to
Greg Cisko

No. Fireworks.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

So it was EX :-)

Reply to
Greg Cisko

It's probably important to emphasise that EX in this context is a Tripoli abortion.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Maybe. Maybe not...

Reply to
Greg Cisko

This guy was not doing TRA EX and apparently was not a member of TRA or NAR.

Reply to
RayDunakin

For the record, APCP is about a bazillion times safer than BP anyt day.

Even jokingly, I think we should refrain from any correlation. Prying eyes are having their jollies now as it is. They were waiting for a charred body and the jerkoff media ro taint a story with their "scare-soccer-moms-now" reportage.

Reply to
Gene Costanza