"Amateur Rocket Motor Construction": Hobby Shops Wanted

Hi Folks:
Teleflite is now looking for hobby shops to carry its new book, "Amateur Rocket Motor Construction", preferrably local and regional chain stores.
Here in Southern California we have a chain of stores called "Hobby People" (formerly known as Hobby Shack), and I sent them an evaluation copy this morning.
I'm looking for similar chains in other parts of the country, and I'd greatly appreciate suggestions and contact info (names, websites, email addresses, etc.). If there's a chain of hobby shops in YOUR area that might be a candidate, would you please email me at:
snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net
And of course, the books are currently for sale at www.ebay.com and www.amazon.com. To find the book, just type the title into the respective main search engines. Thanks in advance,
David Sleeter/Teleflite
Anything of ITAR concern in the book?
Others teaching classes have had to be very careful to avoid violating ITAR.
ITAR is serious $#!+
--
-Fred Shecter
Auctions:
Fred Shecter wrote:

I doubt that pressed blackpowder motors are the sort of thing that ITAR is going to be concerned about...
-dave w

The list is specific. Reading it would help.
whats ITAR ? shockie B)

respective
Google reveals:
International Traffic in Arms Regulations
See Code of Federal Regulations, Title 22, Chapter 1, Part 120 and subsequent.
Interesting reading.
shockwaveriderz wrote:

--
David W. Schultz

Rocketeers ignore CFR and substitute their own judgement for it.
Look at the EXEMPTIONS in 27 CFR 555.141-a-8 as a PRIME example.
Jerry
Jerry wrote: << Rocketeers ignore CFR and substitute their own judgement for it. >>
No, that would be the ATF. Good thing we have courts to slap their hands when they do that.

No that would be Aerotech, Magnum, Countdown, TRA, NAR, motor magazine consumers etc, etc...

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 20:33:41 -0400, "shockwaveriderz"
IIRC, it's the International Traffic in Arms Regulations.
As Fred pointed out, "ITAR is serious $#!+".
- Rick "Not even going to speculate" Dickinson
--
"Imagine standing at a street corner and spitting on people to
get their attention, then trying to sell them something.

For something that was CERTAINLY a proliferation threat whether or not it was an ITAR violation!!!

Jerry wrote: << For something that was CERTAINLY a proliferation threat whether or not it was an ITAR violation!!! >>
Hmm, you always seem to be opposed to letting others do amateur rocketry or learning how to make their own motors. Which is rather odd, since you only do AR yourself.