LDSR Registration Payment?

Didn't register before so I will have to pay the fee tomorrow when I get there. How do they accept payment? check? visa? first born child? Also, is there a 2 day flyer's fee?

Joe C.

Joe C

There was no two day fee listed on the intial registration form.

You probably won't get an official answer on the forms of payment until you get there as I'm sure the organizers are onsite already and won't be near a computer until next week.

Most likely they won't take credit cards. I think preregistration was through Paypal.

Brian Elfert

Reply to
Brian Elfert

I do not believe there is a day rate. And cash is usually universally excepted. ;) I doubt they are set up to accept credit cards, and won't even guess if they accept checks or not.

-Rich

Joe C wrote:

Reply to
Rich Pitzeruse

Excepted? So whadda yunz need? A kid? A limb? A vital, transplantable organ that has value on the black market?

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

I hear they accept your body weight in Motors as payment...

JD

Reply to
JDcluster

Sssshhhh! Don't let the D.O.T. hear that!

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

heheheheheheheheh, good one!

Ted Novak TRA#5512

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

LDSR's next weekend and it's free. LDRS's this weekend and it's $125 :-)>

Reply to
Gene

Hahahahaha! Ooops! Talk about a typo!!

-Rich