"strange men with rocket launchers"

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

hehe .. the funny thing about that is our own people are so corrupt, of course the CIA would sell, even give, rocket launchers to ''terrorist'' (the only terrorist is the usa itself), to make another excuse to steal more money from taxpayers to feed the weapons companies.

It bears repeating, until we start killing politicians in good numbers, nothing is going to change.

Reply to
grunt

hehe .. the funny thing about that is our own people are so corrupt, of course the CIA would sell, even give, rocket launchers to ''terrorist'' (the only terrorist is the usa itself), to make another excuse to steal more money from taxpayers to feed the weapons companies.

It bears repeating, until we start killing politicians in good numbers, nothing is going to change.

Reply to
grunt

"shockwaveriderz" wrote in news:XC8Ie.214055 $x96.84489@attbi_s72:

I call bullshit on this one. If a launcher had been found, or "strange men" had been sighted near Tinker, it would have been ALL OVER the local news. Probably Drudge and the other loonies would have run with it too. Have heard nada in the OKC area other than this.

Reply to
Dan Major

Dan Major wrote in news:Xns96A79DFD38442soonerboomergbronlin@68.12.19.6:

Follow up: FBI: Tinker Rumor Not Credible

POSTED: 5:43 pm CDT July 25, 2005 UPDATED: 6:29 pm CDT July 25, 2005

MIDWEST CITY, Okla. -- The FBI said Monday that it found no credible threat in an online rumor regarding rocket launchers and Tinker Air Force Base.

"The FBI is aware of the alleged incident. We have conducted a thorough investigation and have found no credible threat," FBI officials said via a press release.

Tinker Rumors

According to some Internet reports, three men armed with binoculars, cameras and rocket launchers allegedly scouted the Midwest City military base on July 14. The reports suggested that they were aiming the launchers at incoming aircraft; however, base officials had no comment.

Tinker officials said they had heard about the report, but deferred to the FBI.

One Web report suggested that federal officials had found the launcher in question, something that FBI officials denied.

Regardless of whether or not the rumor is true or false, Midwest City residents vowed to stay vigilant.

"You can't put your guard down at all," said Leroy Kyser. "No telling what would happen. Could be today. Could be tomorrow. Something could happen. Always keep our guard up."

Katie Abbott said that she believes advancements in technology are such that anything is possible.

"Something could have happened," she said. "There are people with the technology to do that kind of stuff. Anything's possible."

Reply to
Dan Major

Who left the gate open so this troll could slip in?

If it makes him feel better, I would be honored to divert *my* tax money, from the welfare programs, education programs, enviro-Nazi programs....to the "weapons companies", so that I could cover *his* share. (A lot of hard working Americans are employed by these "evil" weapons companies, including many in this group.)

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

good catch dan!