How to connect to SQL server database in my Visual Lisp routine ?

Hi, Everyone,
I'm programming in Visual Lisp. I need to get the information from a
database. Actually, I use a SQL Server 2000. But my Visual Lisp routine
can't connect to this database. I tried to connect it via ODBC or
without ODBC. I can't always.
I hope there is someone know the ConnectString in Visual Lisp for SQL
Server.
Thanks for any idea
Filex
Reply to