moving dbworks from access to sql server: howto?

i couldn't find instructions in the online help.

i've dealt with databases many times before and my var said that it's a "quite simple and straightforward thing to do", but long enough not to be possible to be explained by phone. having them do this for me will be very pricey, then i'd like to do at least the first try.

has somebody done this before and can help me? i'll appreciate any help.

regards,

Reply to
Gianni Rondinini

"Gianni Rondinini" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Hi Gianni, In the Database Customiser find SQL Server->Upsize Database to SQL Server. I Think that this is the way to convert tha Database.

In the Help can to find "upsize database" You can also call the mechworks support.

Ciao Marco

Reply to
Slicio