DBWorks update anyone???

I am currently evaluating PDM softwares and PDMWorks and DBWorks are
the main two I'm considering at this time. I haven't seen much
information on DBWorks lately and was wondering if someone could help
me w/ some questions.
1. Big selling points for you?
2. Problems you're having?
3. Kind of support you're getting? (I realize this will vary greatly w/
the area, but I just need some kind of reference.
4. Anything else I should know?
Thanks a lot!
Steven
Reply to
cntryfun
Do not hesitate, buy DBWorks. DBWorks has very good standard functionality, especially concerning plotting and copying existing projects (assemblies). Furthermore DBWorks is using a database and as far as I'm concerned, PDMWorks is not. I have good experiences with DBWorks they react fast and efficient.
Kind regards,
JJ
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com schreef:
Reply to
JJ
what's the current cost for DBWorks??
Reply to
Michael
Thanks JJ.
Can you give some kind of contact info so I can find a dealer in my area? The ONLY contact I have found so far is w/ their office in Italy and due to the time difference it will be tomorrow before I can get a hold of them.
Appreciate the quick reply and look forward to getting started w/ the process (gotta go through all the approval, etc. w/ bosses and such first however.)
Thanks again, Steven
Reply to
cntryfun
Steven,
In the US:
Integrated Partner Solutions

Worked with Gene, Jeff, & Jeremy for a couple of years now. Excellent service and they understand day-to-day engineering/manufacturing issues.
Len
Reply to
lmar
Steven,
Where are you located? We are one of the main resellers of DBWorks. I also have contact with one of the DBWorks main offices here in the US.
We have many customers that are utilizing both PDM solutions. Picking the one you need depends on the size of your company, geographical layout of the company, usage needs, special needs(like FDA, ISO 9001, etc).
JP
Reply to
SWX-VAR-JP
You might want to have a look at this group:
TOP
And this group:
T> You might want to have a look at this group:
Reply to
TOP
Thanks for the replies guys. I have pretty much kicked PDMWorks to the curb, but am looking at DBWorks and Conisio at this time.
Reply to
cntryfun