Offset Text lisp routine

Does anyone know where I can get a lisp routine to make a command for offsetting text?

Reply to
Aaron Fox

Hi

If you want to make this in Lisp ,you can look closer to the text entity yieled by Entget. This way you can Entmake a new entity ,all you need to alter is the text insert point found in the Entity list. To offset this point value is a simple calculation it will not make many lines of code in Lisp but , you must know the basics about Mapcar and Apply functions and how they work a list ------ So I suggest that you consider if you want to use Lisp, that you use it as a script ,and use the build in commands in a script. With Copy you can make the text entity you want to offset ,with Move you can offset the entity allmost as smooth as writing a Lisp program that calculate the offset cooerdinates. Putting Copy and Move into a small script will be very simple.

Reply to
per.corell

HiHo; go to

and search the "get the code" for MoveText.lsp

Reply to
bestafor