Info Requests Via. Discovery Chnl & FlyRockets.com

Well folks if the 1st go round was any kind of indication, we should be be very busy tomorrow ..

We at Tri-City Sky Busters Rocketry Club In the Cleveland,Ohio area have recvd 17 requests for more info on us & local rocketry ALL-17 referenced finding out about us through a direct link to us -or- via a link to us from the NAR. BUT all (direct or not) were via the Discovery Channel Special and FlyRockets.com

Gerry Freed / NAR SR L2 / ARSA Club Advisor-Promotions, Rocketry Education, Team America Mentor Northern Ohio's TRI-CITY SKY BUSTERS ROCKETRY CLUB/NAR #535 http:// snipped-for-privacy@SkyBusters.org

Gerry Freed

great: we here in KY have received 2 inquiries.....they at least joined our Yahoo group... BluesRockS #657

shockie B) Prez....

Reply to
shockwaveriderz