NYPOWER 11 Photographs - On-line browse and order

BFG Photography is pleased to announce the internet publication of the pictures captured at this year's NYPOWER, held in Geneseo, New York.
Please follow the Links from my Home page or from my Gallery 1 page to browse and order photographs from this event.
http://www.bfgphotograpy.com
Orders may be made on-line. You can use your PayPal account, or remit check or money order directly to the BFG Photography address shown on my website.
I will fill orders and return them by US Postal service.
Thanks for your patronage.
Have a great day!
Bill Guy
I think that I'd like to retry posting teh web address.
That last one didn;t work the way I expected it to.
http://bfgphotography.com /
Thanks, Bill Guy

Wow, great stuff.
but one item missing in the shoping cart is the files instead of paper photos. some would like the photos in files they can put on their own webstie, etc. rather then on paper.
Just an idea ;-)
Ya, Maybe take the most expensive image you have and use that price. Because you know people want the file so they can print it out. At least I know I do.
Robert

etc.
Excellent photos! I placed my order. :)
-Rich