[F-FT] Brush for cleaning reloads

In looking for a good brush for cleaning reloads, I found what looks like a great one at the local hardware store today for about $4. It's called a 'refrigeration coil brush', but the great thing is that it's a quite long brush, that looks as though it will work well for both 29mm and 38mm reload casings. Further, the tip portion is a bit more slender, and looks as though it will work on 18mm and 24mm casings. I'll let folks know how it actually works out in practice, but at 'first brush' () it appears promising...

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

I use a brush intended for cleaning babies' bottles. Something like this:

that looks better than mine. The teat cleaning end would be good for getting into the forward closures.

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

Those are good for small casings.

has bigger brushes for larger ones. Maybe lab supply places wil have even bigger ones.

*LTPR

Reply to
Phil Stein

I've been using one of those, but the brush I got is 'better' as the actual brush portion is 2-3 times longer, which gives you more cleaning area (plus makes it easier to clean the longer casings).

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

"Industrial Laboratory Brush"????

Sure looks like a toilet bowl brush to me!

:-)

*LTPR>

Reply to
David

Yes, I can see how that would be desirable. On the longer casings, I end up using a wooden spoon the push the brush all the way through.

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn