Save Rocketry Now raffle winners

The list of raffle winners has been posted to the SRN site! I'm pleased to note that I actually won a couple items this time. A parachute from
Covert Recovery Systems, and a 29/180 motor hardware from USR! Hey Jerry, is that hardware compatible with AT reloads?
A big "thank you" to all the vendors for supporting the Save Rocketry Now campaign!

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Wow! And another big 'thank you' to the vendors!
It's probably not a bad deal for some of them, though... I won a 38mm set from CTI, and the only reason I've not bought their reloads yet was I didn't have the casings... <G> They'll probably end up on the right side of this in the long (or even short) run...
I'd like to add a big thank you to Sunward Aerospace -- they contacted me to check on my mailing address even before I knew I had won anything -- that's incredibly good to see that kind of customer service for things that they've donated -- it makes me think that much more of them for customer service where they're actually making money!!!
David Erbas-White
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Dude, you ain't the only one that won something....
Scored a killer custom chute suitable for any of mine 4-8 lbs rockets!
And I won it on my birthday :)
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
the notorious t-e-d wrote:

Hey Ted, happy birthday!
[
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Thanx!
My god....never thought I'd make it 39. At the very least I thought by now I'd be paying for at least two alimonies :)
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
39 is so easy, I've done it several times!!!!
-- David

Yep, I've been 39 10 times so far.
Randy www.vernarockets.com
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

Yeah, but how many times were You 29?

Shhhh! Too many.
Randy www.vernarockets.com

Simple math eludes you.
When I turned 30 I starte backwards. Now I am 13 and acting like it!!
Dennis

D&JWatkins wrote:

I've met Dennis and I can assure you that he's telling the truth...
:-)
Mario

That explains why I now require adult supervision to fly rockets, etc.
kaplow snipped-for-privacy@encompasserve.org.mars (Bob Kaplow) wrote:

I require child supervision to fly rockets.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

That's because felons, like you, Can't posses anything larger than a G motor.
Ironic, huh?

Ironic, eh?
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Irony is a powerfull thing :)
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
And magnetically, too! : ^ )
Al

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Won 5 small things myself. Won't say how much I put into the kitty but I hope it helps out for the cause.
Best regards, Allen "Kurt" Savegnago :)
So what can that 29/180 hardware be used for?
-- David