Save Rocketry Now raffle winners

The list of raffle winners has been posted to the SRN site! I'm pleased
to note that I actually won a couple items this time. A parachute from
Covert Recovery Systems, and a 29/180 motor hardware from USR! Hey
Jerry, is that hardware compatible with AT reloads?
A big "thank you" to all the vendors for supporting the Save Rocketry
Now campaign!

Reply to
raydunakin
Wow! And another big 'thank you' to the vendors!
It's probably not a bad deal for some of them, though... I won a 38mm set from CTI, and the only reason I've not bought their reloads yet was I didn't have the casings... They'll probably end up on the right side of this in the long (or even short) run...
I'd like to add a big thank you to Sunward Aerospace -- they contacted me to check on my mailing address even before I knew I had won anything -- that's incredibly good to see that kind of customer service for things that they've donated -- it makes me think that much more of them for customer service where they're actually making money!!!
David Erbas-White
Reply to
David Erbas-White
Dude, you ain't the only one that won something....
Scored a killer custom chute suitable for any of mine 4-8 lbs rockets!
And I won it on my birthday :)
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
Reply to
the notorious t-e-d
Thanx!
My god....never thought I'd make it 39. At the very least I thought by now I'd be paying for at least two alimonies :)
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
Reply to
the notorious t-e-d
Won 5 small things myself. Won't say how much I put into the kitty but I hope it helps out for the cause.
Best regards, Allen "Kurt" Savegnago :)
Reply to
Kurt
So what can that 29/180 hardware be used for?
-- David
The list of raffle winners has been posted to the SRN site! I'm pleased to note that I actually won a couple items this time. A parachute from Covert Recovery Systems, and a 29/180 motor hardware from USR! Hey Jerry, is that hardware compatible with AT reloads?
A big "thank you" to all the vendors for supporting the Save Rocketry Now campaign!

Reply to
David
Uncertified hardware can't be used at a sanctioned commercial launch, but I can still use it at a private launch -- which is how I do most of my flying anyway. It could also be used for EX loads. So I'm looking forward to receiving the hardware which you so generously donated.
Reply to
raydunakin

Site Timeline