Save Rocketry Now Raffle: How Are You Supposed To Know What You Won?

Does anybody know how raffle winners are supposed to be notified of exactly what they won and from which vendors they won it? I was #2 the excitement and curiosity is driving me crazy!

BTW, wasn't the response awesome! This promotional effort was, IMNSHO, exactly what our hobby needs right now. Positive PR broadcast to the masses...heck yeah.

Reply to
P.K. Moore

the packages are posted at

I don't know the contact methodology, but I believe that vendors held donated materials aside, and send it directly to winners once notified

as a vendor, perhaps Jerry can give you more detail

- iz

P.K. Moore wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Yep.

That's it. You just did.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I am #13 and I have already received my Battleax Rocket kit from the vendor.

Rob Brigham Robert Brigham NAR 79579 L1

Words are your friends. Choose them carefully.

Reply to
RBrigham1