Save Rocketry Now! Have YOU donated?

We're almost halfway there, and there are only 3 days left!

Donate what you can, and encourage everyone you know who participates in this hobby to do so, as well!

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

I noticed the ticker on the web site has increased by at least $3,000 in the last 4 hours or so. I bought my raffle ticket this evening and I think our club is gonna donate $100 plus promote it at our launch Saturday.

Brian Elfert

Reply to
Brian Elfert

"Kevin Trojanowski"

Giant waste of money.

HDS

Reply to
HDS

Bigger is better :)

The TV station will spend the loot frivelously :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

..and what are YOU doing to at least try to save the hobby? If you don't like it, at least buying a raffle ticket for great odds in winning from a $30,000 prize pool of rocket debris should be worth it.

-- Drake "Doc" Damerau

NEPRA President NAR Section 614 NAR 79986 L3
Remove "My Shorts" to reply

Reply to
Doc

Same here. We (NEPRA) are going to promote it at tomorrows launch, and buy several raffle tickets tomorrow night.

-- Drake "Doc" Damerau

NEPRA President NAR Section 614 NAR 79986 L3
Remove "My Shorts" to reply

Reply to
Doc

I have a moderately long list :)

Actually the raffle ratio of ticket to prizes is too good for a fundraiser and thus is a good deal just as a commercial purchase.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Yes, I contributed.

"October Sky" triggered my interest in the hobby. More importantly, if I hadn't seen copies "High Power Rocketry" at a local newsstand, I wouldn't have known the hobby existed. See the movie sparked a "You can do this too" response.

I went back to the newsstand, bought a copy of "High Power Rocketry" and hit almost every web site advertised in it. Having a source of information, was definitely beneficial.

What would have been just watching a good movie, turned into a rewarding hobby.

Reply to
SkyPirate