Save Rocketry Now! Have YOU donated?

We're almost halfway there, and there are only 3 days left!
Donate what you can, and encourage everyone you know who participates in
this hobby to do so, as well!
-Kevin

I noticed the ticker on the web site has increased by at least $3,000 in the last 4 hours or so. I bought my raffle ticket this evening and I think our club is gonna donate $100 plus promote it at our launch Saturday.
Brian Elfert
writes:

Same here. We (NEPRA) are going to promote it at tomorrows launch, and buy several raffle tickets tomorrow night.
-- Drake "Doc" Damerau www.rocketmaterials.org NEPRA President NAR Section 614 NAR 79986 L3 www.nepra.com Remove "My Shorts" to reply
"Kevin Trojanowski"

Giant waste of money.
HDS

Bigger is better :)
The TV station will spend the loot frivelously :)
Jerry

..and what are YOU doing to at least try to save the hobby? If you don't like it, at least buying a raffle ticket for great odds in winning from a $30,000 prize pool of rocket debris should be worth it.
-- Drake "Doc" Damerau www.rocketmaterials.org NEPRA President NAR Section 614 NAR 79986 L3 www.nepra.com Remove "My Shorts" to reply

I have a moderately long list :)

Actually the raffle ratio of ticket to prizes is too good for a fundraiser and thus is a good deal just as a commercial purchase.

Yes, I contributed.
"October Sky" triggered my interest in the hobby. More importantly, if I hadn't seen copies "High Power Rocketry" at a local newsstand, I wouldn't have known the hobby existed. See the movie sparked a "You can do this too" response.
I went back to the newsstand, bought a copy of "High Power Rocketry" and hit almost every web site advertised in it. Having a source of information, was definitely beneficial.
What would have been just watching a good movie, turned into a rewarding hobby.