Q Modeling?

Never heard of these folks, but this upscale Vega looks nice.

Anyone done business with them?

Reply to
BB

Read the review on EMRR. It looks like a really well done kit. My original Super Vega is getting really shabby....hmmmm sounds like another project!

Reply to
J.A. Michel

Great to do business with! I ordered one and have yet to dig into it, but just looking at the materials in the bag, I am totally impressed. Download the PDF of the instructions to see how neat this thing really is.

Scott McCrate NAR 71680

Reply to
Scott McCrate

"BB" wrote in news:Kfohb.816$ea6.603 @nwrddc01.gnilink.net:

Yes, they are a class act. The upscale Vega is more than just nice. Enthusiastically recommended.

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

Wow! Just ordered a Mars Snooper II from them. Spring isolator feet for landings? Holy smokes.

Kooch

Reply to
Kevin Kuczek

oh, great. We look forward to your review submission to EMRR on the MSII.

Nick

Reply to
EMRR