Was: Superczynski. Now "I know who you are."

From: "G . I . D ." snipped-for-privacy@Are.NetWorthy
>Date: 5/28/2004 11:48 PM Eastern
>
> IS THAT YOUR WEBSITE? LOOKS
>MORE LIKE AN AD FOR GETTING A
>MERCINARY POSITION. (rest snipped)
One last thing before you get dropped into the black hole: I hadn't thought of
it that way but.....it does give you something to think about, doesn't it.
Bye now.

My home page:

" In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow;
he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio"
W. Zevon
Reply to
Bill Woodier
Jeeze, I'm gone for two days and the local fecal distributor starts screaming.
He really has lost it, hasn't he?
Tom
Reply to
Maiesm72