What'd I miss?

I just got back from a couple day TDY to the Riverside (California) where I had to represent the Asst SECDEF at the groundbreaking for the POW/MIA memorial at the Riverside National Cemetery. When I signed on to RMS a couple minutes ago, only three posts showed up. That can't be right. I suspect there's a problem with the AOL news reader again. What did I miss? ;~)

-- -- " In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

My home page:

Bill Woodier

Just the usual crapola, Bill. Don't sweat on it. RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

No problem, go about your business, that's all the mail there was.

John Ashcroft

Reply to
Royabulgaf

Yeah, OK, thanks. I appreciate your help.