"Save Rocketry NOW" Raffle Date

Mega Raffle date and location are set! The Mega Raffle drawing will be held on the evening of November 8th at the Michigan Team One, Three Oaks launch banquet. The banquet will be held at a new location this year. We will be at Miller's Home Cafe, 110 E MICHIGAN ST, New Carlisle, IN .

Need not be present to win. All winners will be contacted via e-mail and/or phone.

---Frank Rocketman Uroda

Reply to
Frank U

Wedge Oldham

Do the winners get to choose their prizes...? :-)

Reply to
Len Lekx

What? You guys are going to be indoors during a total lunar eclipse. Stick your head out and take a look!

Bob Kaplow

Absolutely!

Reply to
Greg Deputy

Really? This one slipped up on me. That would be the second one this year.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Really. During the 58? year eclipse cycle, you occasionally get the 6 month opposed eclipses like we get this May and now November. It's also not that unusual for a Lunar eclipse to be paired with a Solar eclipse 2 weeks earlier/later. Each of the 2003 Lunar eclipses are followed 2 weeks later by a solar eclipse. Last may it was an annular eclipse, this one is Total, but only from Antarctica.

Bob Kaplow

Starry Night or Redshift will make it possible for you to view the eclipses whenever you like. :-) Of course it's not as enjoyable as being outside in the 15 degree Michigan air, campfire burning, family conversing all the while the show goes on. But if the clouds move in..........

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Yes they will. Most likely on that following Monday evening.

Reply to
Frank U

OH NO! I forgot all about that!

Reply to
Frank U

I would like to see the vendor list uploaded soon so corrections can be made.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine