Save Rocketry Now raffle winners

My US Rockets kit won in the Save Rocketry Now raffle arrived in good condition last Thursday or Friday. I got lucky & also won 2 chutes from Covert & an Aerotech kit in the raffle & despite some of the stuff that's been said about Jerry Irvine & his US Rockets in the past, his stuff arrived before any of the others. Aerotech emailed me & said they'd ship out the kit in 2 to 3 weeks and in fairness to Covert, I haven't gotten back to them yet with my color choices for the chutes. Thanks to all the sources that contributed merchandise to the raffle.

-- Richard "haven't heard from me in awhile, huh?" Hickok

Reply to
rhhickok

Got it on Saturday. Thanks, Jerry!

8