Save Rocketry Now raffle winners

I too won some prizes from a few vendors on the saverocketrynow raffle and would like\ to thank them for supporting the Save Rocketry Raffle.
One of the prizes I won was one of Jerry's US Rocket kits a Hi-Test 3100 4 29mm cluster booster to 4 29mm upperstage. Kind of a cool vintage High Power Design. I have never built any of jerry's Kits so I think I will do a review of it when I get it and build it. Thanks Jerry for offering the prizes.

My pleasure.
I also want to be sure to acknowledge the strong generosity of U.S. Rockets, who provided some 20% of all the prizes in that fundraising effort for the legal fund.
27 CFR555.141-a-8
Jerry