Smokin' Rockets still active?

Hi there,
is Smokin' Rockets still active? I was planning on buying the 7.5" Honest John and dropped Bill an email a week ago, but no answer so
far...
Cheers,
Tom

Bill supposedly sold the business last winter or spring. I tried to buy it, but was too late.
Brian Elfert
The web site had an announcement for a long time that the sale was being finalized and would be back in service when the new owner was ready. The site is back up but looks just like the old one with no announcement about the new owner.
Hmmmm.....