Harold Minkwitz

Does anyone know what happened to Harold Minkwitz and his

web site. I am hoping to aquire some if not all of his "how to" articles.

Thanks for any and all replies.

Dave

Reply to
Traintime

iccoastairlinerr.comweb site. I am hoping to aquire

Harold is always changing things and eventually comes back with a new site.

I managed to save many of his 1905 pages as a HTML into my PC so when I click on the HTML file, everything opens up as if his site was still active. Many month ago he was into

stuff and that recently went away. I do know he shows up at the Bachmann site and the Kalmbach Trains,com site at times. I just checked those two sites and the links he posted no more than a month ago are no good. Go figure. Same thing with the Railroad Line Forums. He showed up a month or so again and told everyone he brought back his

1905 site because of request and that is gone again.

I did a Google search for:

Accumate HO couplers on the Bachmann On30

and got quite a few hits but no email address. He usually does not include his email address in the forums he belongs to. He will show up again. Next time try to save his email address.

Rich
**Harold's Paccificcoastairlinerr has been online and as his widow, I've arranged for it to be online for another year. He died March 26, 2020. Eleanor Minkwitz**
Reply to
EllenM