Bill Bedford

Anyone ordered anything from Bill Bedford via his website recently? I placed an order about 2 weeks ago but so far no show and no reply to a (very polite) follow-up email.

Reply to
Chris Wilson

Brief conversation with him at Aylesbury last weekend implied his email was "behind". There was something he'd sent me by email several weeks previously, I had replied, but not received any further email.

As he was asking for information from me; I didn't push him.

- Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Cliffe

"Nigel Cliffe" wrote in news:f3ppf0$7el$1$ snipped-for-privacy@news.demon.co.uk:

Cheers.

Reply to
Chris Wilson

On 01/06/2007 18:51, Chris Wilson said,

Just had delivery of a couple of things after six weeks. That's a statement, not a criticism, by the way. Normally delivery seems to be about a month, and whenever I've sent an email after about 4 or 5 weeks I've had a reply, so perhaps he felt that chasing after 2 weeks was a bit premature!

Reply to
Paul Boyd

Paul Boyd wrote in news:46646115$0$30326 $ snipped-for-privacy@news.zen.co.uk:

Ah I see, dispatch via the London Stage ... proceeded by the chap with the red flag. :-)

No worries so long as I know I'll get my order sometime I'm not fussed. Cheers.

Reply to
Chris Wilson

Chris,

I get the feeling that Bill saves up orders so that he can do a 'bulk' etch of orders - probably a less expensive way to run his business.

Jim.

Reply to
Jim Guthrie

On 05/06/2007 19:03, Jim Guthrie said,

I'm sure that's what he does - it would make commercial sense, and that's something that Bill seems to have.

It might be worth anyone who's interested signing up to his mailing list(s). From his home page

go to the Links page. At the top is a Mailing Lists link. It's pretty obvious from there, really!

Reply to
Paul Boyd

Paul Boyd wrote in news:4665b21e$0$31678$db0fefd9 @news.zen.co.uk:

Just in case anyone was following this, my order arived a day or two ago, all complete, no probs.

Reply to
Chris Wilson