Cape Hobby & Gift

Just wondering if anyone else in the group has any experience with ordering from Cape Hobby & Gift. I placed an internet order with them close to 5 weeks ago and so far nothing. No model, no response to emails or phone calls, no refund.

I'm hoping that they are simply a small operation and don't interact as quickly or as well as some of the other on line suppliers. Then again...

Thanks for listening.

Reply to
Bob Skabowski

Hub & Diane Plott