Re: Internet Trains

Folks,

Does anyone have any experience with InternetTrains.com. Not living anywhere close to a hobby or train shop I am forced to using internet vendors for various items. I used this company for the first time and the experience has not been that great. They were out of stock on what should be some very common items. No email updates on the order either. I am wondering if this is one of those places that has no inventory until someone places an order and they turn around and order from the suppliers.

Thanks, Ed

Reply to
Ed Walsh

I've used them before - no problems, although the shipping was a little slower than I expected. Stuff arrived w/o problem though.

- Steven

- Rio Grande Southern pages!

Reply to
sjh