Looking for a couple of things

I'm looking for a 1/35 scale figure of Batman, preferably seated (for the Batman Begins Batmobile).

I'm also looking for a 1/72 scale pilot. Something with a helmet similar to Clint Eastwood's in "Firefox" or Jan-Michael Vincent's from "Airwolf".

I've been using Google to no positive results. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Michael

Reply to
Michael

The Polar Lights Batboat has one that might work.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

The Batboat Batman figure looks closer to 1/24 or 1/25 scale. Try the AMT/Ertl Batwing from the Michael Keaton Batman movie. It may be closer to 1/35 scale, and was recently reissued.

As far as the Firefox pilot, I remember having a space suited pilot that came with the Monogram 1/72 scale SR-71 Blackbird that had some sort of recon drone on the back. It was a pretty nice little figure.

Reply to
RobG