Re: Looking for 1/8 scale model of Wright flyer

1/16 is 50% of 1/8 but the Hasegawa Museum scale model is well worth looking
at =
Export less GST aprox US$245]
Review and pictorial building instructions =

Information
1/16 Scale Museum Model of the Wright Borthers' 1903 Flyer
A high grade super detailed authentic aircraft display model kit.
Length 402mm
Wing Span 765mm
Total parts 303pcs - contents
Die Cut Plywood 35
Japanese Cypress Rod, etc. 14
Soft Metal Parts 33
Brass Parts 60
Plastic parts 124
Various parts 37
Actual size drawing (model) 1
Three View Drawing 1
Assembly instruction 1
Poster 1
Sticker 1
regards
Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Links

Paul wrote:

> > Greetings all, I'm sorry for trolling but I am looking for a 1/8 scale
> > model of a Wright Flyer preferably the 1903. Thanks in advance. > >
> > Paul
> >

> 1/6 is as close as I can get...but it'll COST ya...

> --
> - Rufus

Reply to
A.T.