Re: Looking for 1/8 scale model of Wright flyer

1/16 is 50% of 1/8 but the Hasegawa Museum scale model is well worth looking at =

Export less GST aprox US$245]

Review and pictorial building instructions =

Information

1/16 Scale Museum Model of the Wright Borthers' 1903 Flyer

A high grade super detailed authentic aircraft display model kit.

Length 402mm Wing Span 765mm Total parts 303pcs - contents Die Cut Plywood 35 Japanese Cypress Rod, etc. 14 Soft Metal Parts 33 Brass Parts 60 Plastic parts 124 Various parts 37 Actual size drawing (model) 1 Three View Drawing 1 Assembly instruction 1 Poster 1 Sticker 1

regards

Alan T. Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Links

Paul wrote: > > > Greetings all, I'm sorry for trolling but I am looking for a 1/8 scale > > model of a Wright Flyer preferably the 1903. Thanks in advance. > > > > Paul > > > > > > 1/6 is as close as I can get...but it'll COST ya... > >
> -- > - Rufus >
Reply to
A.T.