Eclipse 7 buddy lead

Has anyone hasd success in making a buddy lead for a Hitec Eclipse 7 to a Hitec Eclipse 7?

I have read that there is a problem with using the Futaba leads and to save some money I want to make one myself.

Reply to
Kiwi Pete

Refer to

sub section = Buddy Boxes. Servo Leads.Simulators.Interface in particular "TX 2 TX" or email direct for the parts required and wiring diagram. FWIW by the time you drive around town or mail for the parts it will in all probability cost you more than an original One Way Trainer Cord as the plugs are only available from one NZ outlet and the appropriate cord from another. An original Hitec "One Way Trainer Cord" costs aprox US$14.50 ex GST at tonight's exchange rate. refer to =
regards Alan T. Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Links

A.T.