Looking for a 1/25th scale model kit of an auto (car) carrier/trailer and...

Hello all:

Some years back, I had purchased, and subsequently lost, a 1/25th scale model kit of a 48+ foot car carrier/trailer.

I also had purchased a 1/25th scale model kits of the then newest style Peterbilt convential with double sleeper.

I was wonder if either of these are available somewhere for purchase. If anyone knows where I can locate these at a reasonable price, please drop me a line.

TIA Ralph M. Bohm snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
TruckMan

Still looking...

Reply to
TruckMan

Reply to
Grandpa

Revell of Germany reissued it not so long ago. You might be able to find at a well stocked hobby shop, internet or eBay. Jose.

Reply to
Jose Altube

Go to ebay in the automotive model section and search on the word "Transporter". There are a few up there for sale right now. In 1/25 scale, AMT had one called the "Haulaway Trailer" - kind of crude with no real prototype that looked sort of 40-50ish - Revell had a beauty, but more modern

And if you don't want to build it yourself, Danbury Mint has a 1952 version in diecast metal that will knock your socks off!

Dave

Reply to
Dave VanderWal