Fruil Model Tracks:- Where to buy online?

I am looking for the ATL79 M2/LVTP/MLRS Late Track from Fruil Models. Can anyone recommend a good reputable online stores that will ship to Australia?

I will be doing a review on them and they will also feature in an upcoming WIP. If you are a retailer, please drop me a line and I will be happy to talk to you about linking to your website from mine.

Cheers

Reply to
Peter

refer to

or direct to

and deduct 1/9 being local GST content from total which is not payable on exports.

Currency converter =

regards Alan T Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Web Links

A.T.

I got a set from

I have ordered from them four times in the last year without problems.

also has them.

Reply to
Blackbird

Thanks for the amazingly quick responses.

Cheers

Reply to
Peter

Peter,

Remember that correct name of the company is "Friul" with "i" before "u". Some e-shops list correct name, some use misspelled name you used, so be sure to check both if you have problem finding what you need.

Reply to
Vodnik

Ah yes, that was a typo in my post. Thanks for pointing it out Pawel.

P.S

I liked your website, very informative.

Cheers

Reply to