A couple of things

2005 SP2
I notice that if I am in sketch mode and make a move/copy or any edit
command of sketch entities, then select the sketcher icon in the working
window upper right hand corner, not the menu, if part of the model solids
or surfaces is under the icon I get a CTD. This is repeatable.
Also, when in a 2d sketch, if I create an intersect curve with surfaces, the
resultant curve cannot be edited unless I leave the current sketch mode and
reactivate the sketch edit command.
Anyone else seen this before I report it?
Reply to
pevans