Another One Bites The Dust

Looks like Manhattan Train & Hobby in New York City is gone. I placed an order in November, got a cofirmation, but then nuthin'. No merchandise, no response to emails, no returned phone calls...ho hum. Caveat Emptor.

Reply to
BillyDee53

Their website is still up and gives no indication that they're going/gone out of business:

-- Bill McC.

Reply to
Bill McCutcheon

Reply to
gab8989

Reply to
DRIFTER1350

Reply to
curtmchere

Reply to
BillyDee53

Sounds similar to my experience. I have dealt succesfully with them in the past several years, but I placed an order in October for two Atlas S-1's. My account was never charged, emails and telephone calls go unanswered.

Their web page is still up, last time I looked, but no response.

It's a better situation than Hobby Circle. They took me for $100.00 and tanked. I couldn't even get satisfaction out of PayPal.

Richard Albuquerque

Reply to
Rich Sullivan