Raffle Prize from US Rockets

Has anyone who won a raffle prize in the "Save Rocketry Now" campaign received their prize from US Rockets?
I received my prize from PML last Thursday. I read here where Jerry
indicated he had sent some prizes out, but mine was not one of them.
Jeff Barnes TRA #2267
I haven't received anything from US Rockets yet :( I believe I was #71
Eric F.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Jeff Barnes) wrote:

I did not yet send out 2 prizes. The El Lubbo's.
El Lubbo - 8 Dave McGuire
El Lubbo - 9 Charles Pierce
The folowing was sent
29-180 case, 29 closure - 40 SENT Jeff Barnes
You can email me for a tracking number
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Jeff Barnes) wrote in message

Scratch that....Just received my USR hardware via Fed Ex. Decent looking stuff
Jeff Barnes TRA #2267
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Jeff Barnes) wrote:

How phunnie is it that it arrived moments after the post?
Enjoy!
Jeff B wrote:

Isn't it? haven't flown any of the 29mm reloadable stuff yet, but I'm very impressed with the closures. Burned a G008 a few weeks ago. You need a VERY light rocket for that.
--

Bruce Kirchner
TRA L2 #5888
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Jeff Barnes) wrote in message

Yep, Jerry @ US Rockets sent my kit out, it is one helluva fine lookin' rocket. Thanks, US Rockets / Mr. Irvine, for supporting SRN. Will be doing business with you in the future.
Dr. Paul K. Moore, NAR #70359SR
it's nice to hear a vendor recognized for his product
write a favorable review for EMRR:
http://www.rocketreviews.com/submit.shtml
that's a great way to show appreciation [and ignore all the hecklers, Paul]
- iz
P.K. Moore wrote:

Based on rmr and NAR/TRA related sales, the hecklers have successfully scared away most customers from USR.

Jerry
What a ya got in hybrid ready stuff? I looked through your site and saw only one possible..........are you a solids bigot? :-P
--

Chuck Rudy

VooDoo Digital Productions

I am a solids bigot. I tried to get hybrids certified by TRA but they refused. Last I checked they did not require either ATF or DOT so I wonder what their excuse was? At the time TMT Chair Sue McMurray stated the 3 29mm samples would "not fit in her car". So that was the last I heard on the topic :)
I endorse Rattworks.
If you need a commercial hybrid 9" or more diameter, I am game.
I even have a site for discharging it legally.
Just Jerry
My bigotry ends at "big ass".
Jerry Irvine wrote:

"big ass" Sue?? ;-)
--

Chuck Rudy

VooDoo Digital Productions
that's a great way to show appreciation [and ignore all the hecklers, Paul]
Having used a few of Jerry's single use motors and am now in the process of building a Warp 1.5, I like his stuff. I *am* planning to buy more from Jerry as money allows.
John Hornsby
write an EMRR review ( it's best to do it immediately while your experience is 'presemt' )
http://www.rocketreviews.com/submit.shtml
( damn hecklers! ... I thought they sprayed them this year )
- iz
a.hornsbyiii wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (P.K. Moore) wrote:

Thanks!
On 21 Nov 2003 07:44:29 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Jeff Barnes) wrote:

I haven't gotten any of mine yet. Public Enemy Rockets, CP Technologies, and XAVIEN must be a little slower than the others.
Bob
I have a Public Enemy 4" Patriot, 38mm MMT still in kit, along with some other 'winter projects' to take on before the spring thaw
LDRS is in NY State this year ... wahoo! 'gunna bring my two boys with me. 'don't know when the East will see another one.
( hows Brian coming along with that new Indy club, I wonder )
- iz