Raffle Prize from US Rockets

Has anyone who won a raffle prize in the "Save Rocketry Now" campaign received their prize from US Rockets?

I received my prize from PML last Thursday. I read here where Jerry indicated he had sent some prizes out, but mine was not one of them.

Jeff Barnes TRA #2267

Reply to
Jeff Barnes

I haven't received anything from US Rockets yet :( I believe I was #71

Eric F.

Reply to
Eric F.

I did not yet send out 2 prizes. The El Lubbo's.

El Lubbo - 8 Dave McGuire

El Lubbo - 9 Charles Pierce

The folowing was sent

29-180 case, 29 closure - 40 SENT Jeff Barnes

You can email me for a tracking number

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Scratch that....Just received my USR hardware via Fed Ex. Decent looking stuff

Jeff Barnes TRA #2267

Reply to
Jeff Barnes

How phunnie is it that it arrived moments after the post?

Enjoy!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Reply to
Bruce Kirchner

Yep, Jerry @ US Rockets sent my kit out, it is one helluva fine lookin' rocket. Thanks, US Rockets / Mr. Irvine, for supporting SRN. Will be doing business with you in the future.

Dr. Paul K. Moore, NAR #70359SR

Reply to
P.K. Moore

it's nice to hear a vendor recognized for his product

write a favorable review for EMRR:

that's a great way to show appreciation [and ignore all the hecklers, Paul]

- iz

P.K. Moore wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Thanks!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Based on rmr and NAR/TRA related sales, the hecklers have successfully scared away most customers from USR.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

that's a great way to show appreciation [and ignore all the hecklers, Paul]

Having used a few of Jerry's single use motors and am now in the process of building a Warp 1.5, I like his stuff. I *am* planning to buy more from Jerry as money allows.

John Hornsby

Reply to
a.hornsbyiii

I haven't gotten any of mine yet. Public Enemy Rockets, CP Technologies, and XAVIEN must be a little slower than the others.

Bob

Reply to
baDBob

write an EMRR review ( it's best to do it immediately while your experience is 'presemt' )

( damn hecklers! ... I thought they sprayed them this year )

- iz

a.hornsbyiii wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

I have a Public Enemy 4" Patriot, 38mm MMT still in kit, along with some other 'winter projects' to take on before the spring thaw

LDRS is in NY State this year ... wahoo! 'gunna bring my two boys with me. 'don't know when the East will see another one.

( hows Brian coming along with that new Indy club, I wonder )

- iz

baDBob wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Jerry

What a ya got in hybrid ready stuff? I looked through your site and saw only one possible..........are you a solids bigot? :-P

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

I am a solids bigot. I tried to get hybrids certified by TRA but they refused. Last I checked they did not require either ATF or DOT so I wonder what their excuse was? At the time TMT Chair Sue McMurray stated the 3 29mm samples would "not fit in her car". So that was the last I heard on the topic :)

I endorse Rattworks.

If you need a commercial hybrid 9" or more diameter, I am game.

I even have a site for discharging it legally.

Just Jerry

My bigotry ends at "big ass".

Reply to
Jerry Irvine