Still waiting for US Rockets motor

I won a couple of US Rockets prizes in the Save Rocketry Now Raffle: two rocket kits and a motor casing. I received the kits but no sign of the motor yet. I sent email to snipped-for-privacy@usrockets.com in October and just after New Years, with no response.

Has anyone who won a US Rockets motor actually received one?

- Robert Galejs

Reply to
Robert Galejs

If anyone received a motor did, it was probobly shiped as "Model Airplane Parts".. (:-)

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

If anyone received a motor, it was probobly shiped as "Model Airplane Parts".. (:-)

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Hey,

Didn't say anything about propellant. Hardware is legal to send any way one wants. I can buy an M motor if I want but no one is going to sell me the reload without an L3 and LEUP.

AKS

Reply to
Kurt

I got the 29mm motor hardware that I won. It came right away.

Reply to
David

Hey! Then I guess he could ship it as model airplane parts.. (:-)

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Sure :)

But the shipper wouldn't have to label it with anything at all. I get kits and hardware all the time without any special labelling on it. As long as there is no propellant the carriers don't care. Who knows, maybe the lawsuit will bring some relief.

Kurt

Reply to
Kurt

Hey,

Anyone get any of the parachutes from Covert? I won one and have not heard hide nor hair from him. Built one of your MAD detectors from Aerocon. Haven't launched it yet but works and is cool.

Kurt Savegnago

Reply to
Kurt

The 38mm ones have not been sent.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Emailed Jeff last week for an update. Jeff said is going to use this month to get the rest of the chutes out from the raffle.

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

I won one, and received it months ago. It was a bit slow in coming but not that slow.

=AB

Reply to
raydunakin

Have You gotten Yourself some "fancy pencils" for Your re loadable casing yet? :)

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Thanks for the update. AKS

Reply to
Kurt

He still owes me a kit from the raffle. I've sent him half a dozen emails asking when he intends to ship it. No reply. Jerry must not like Massachusetts rocketeers.

Bill Spadafora

or
or NARTS
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net snipped-for-privacy@billsplumbing.com

Reply to
Bill Spadafora

ONE of the Titan kits did not ship. Yours.

Sorry. This month the paperwork in the Titam kit is being updated (as well as Micro-Sentra SRB), and the estimate of shipment by USR is about

2-10-06.

Sorry for the delay.

You could contact USR and ask for an exchange to another kit as well.

BTW only a small fraction of MA rocketeers are evil souls.

Not including you.

I will also take this opportunity to repeat that the 38mm pencil holders, er, reloadable motor caes, have not shipped either.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Speaking of which, I'm about to start the build on that Sonic 2200 I scored from you via ebay a while back but I somehow lost the instructions. Do you have a updated, maybe online version of the those docs?

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

Email me an address and I'll scare one up for you and mail it.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Email or home addy? Regardless here's my email; tdstr at visi dot com.

Thanx!

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

Email me a snailmail address and I'll scare one up for you and mail it.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I don't have a problem with the 2/10/06 shipping date. My complaint was that you never answered the 6 emails I sent asking if you had a shipping date.