Still waiting for US Rockets motor

I won a couple of US Rockets prizes in the Save Rocketry Now Raffle: two rocket kits and a motor casing. I received the kits
but no sign of the motor yet. I sent email to snipped-for-privacy@usrockets.com in October and just after New Years, with no response.
Has anyone who won a US Rockets motor actually received one?
- Robert Galejs
Robert Galejs wrote:

If anyone received a motor did, it was probobly shiped as "Model Airplane Parts".. (:-)
Robert Galejs wrote:

If anyone received a motor, it was probobly shiped as "Model Airplane Parts".. (:-)
W. E. Fred Wallace wrote:

Hey,
Didn't say anything about propellant. Hardware is legal to send any way one wants. I can buy an M motor if I want but no one is going to sell me the reload without an L3 and LEUP.
AKS
Kurt wrote:

Hey! Then I guess he could ship it as model airplane parts.. (:-)
W. E. Fred Wallace wrote:

Sure :)
But the shipper wouldn't have to label it with anything at all. I get kits and hardware all the time without any special labelling on it. As long as there is no propellant the carriers don't care. Who knows, maybe the lawsuit will bring some relief.
Kurt
I got the 29mm motor hardware that I won. It came right away.
-- David

Robert Galejs wrote:

Hey,
Anyone get any of the parachutes from Covert? I won one and have not heard hide nor hair from him. Built one of your MAD detectors from Aerocon. Haven't launched it yet but works and is cool.
Kurt Savegnago
Kurt wrote:

Emailed Jeff last week for an update. Jeff said is going to use this month to get the rest of the chutes out from the raffle.
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
the notorious t-e-d wrote:

Thanks for the update. AKS

The 38mm ones have not been sent.
Robert Galejs wrote:

I won one, and received it months ago. It was a bit slow in coming but not that slow.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Have You gotten Yourself some "fancy pencils" for Your re loadable casing yet? :)

He still owes me a kit from the raffle. I've sent him half a dozen emails asking when he intends to ship it. No reply. Jerry must not like Massachusetts rocketeers.
Bill Spadafora http://home.att.net/~billspad or http://www.billsplumbing.com or NARTS http://www.nar.org/NARTS/cat.html snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net snipped-for-privacy@billsplumbing.com

ONE of the Titan kits did not ship. Yours.
Sorry. This month the paperwork in the Titam kit is being updated (as well as Micro-Sentra SRB), and the estimate of shipment by USR is about 2-10-06.
Sorry for the delay.
You could contact USR and ask for an exchange to another kit as well.
BTW only a small fraction of MA rocketeers are evil souls.
Not including you.
I will also take this opportunity to repeat that the 38mm pencil holders, er, reloadable motor caes, have not shipped either.
Jerry

Jerry Irvine wrote:

Speaking of which, I'm about to start the build on that Sonic 2200 I scored from you via ebay a while back but I somehow lost the instructions. Do you have a updated, maybe online version of the those docs?
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Email me an address and I'll scare one up for you and mail it.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Email or home addy? Regardless here's my email; tdstr at visi dot com.
Thanx!
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Email me a snailmail address and I'll scare one up for you and mail it.

I don't have a problem with the 2/10/06 shipping date. My complaint was that you never answered the 6 emails I sent asking if you had a shipping date.