Balls 15?

Any AHPRA guys on here? I need the dates for Balls 15 quick. Sent Mark an e-mail, but haven't heard back from him. Need to sign up for my
vacation this week, and don't have the dates!
HELP!
All help greatly appreciated.
--
James L. Marino
SAS, LUNAR,

Mark or Robin said last year that BALLS would likely be pushed back two weeks this year to late September.
Apparently XPRS had already staked a claim on our weekend with Brunos. Getting reservations at Brunos hotel seems to be a primary factor in scheduling.
Bruno seems to control which group has which weekend by virtue of owning the only close hotel. I don't know why he doesn't check with groups that historically have the same weekend before committing to another group.
Brian Elfert
XPRS is scheduled for Sept 22-24, just like it usually is. Doesn't look like they stole 'your' weekend if you ask me!
writes:

Based

I'm only repeating what Mark Clark or Robin Meredith told me at BALLS last fall.
I am hoping that BALLS get moved as the beginning of September is really crowded for me.
Brian Elfert
BALLS Dates BALLS 15 will be on September 29 - October 1 As usual Friday will be commercial after any set up. Saturday and Sunday will be Experimental. Web page will be updated in a few days. Please don't send registration until after LDRS. Any rockets over P, hybrids other than nitrous oxide and liquids will need TRA BoD approval. Bruno's phone number; 775-557-2220, talk to Skeeky or Chuck.
Mark